Reporting a Highways problem to Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council has a new interactive online reporting tool for highways problems.
Click here to go to the Suffolk County Council website and use the interactive tool.
Do not report a highways problem online if:
- it poses an immediate danger to public safety - call 0345 606 6171.
- it’s on a trunk road in Suffolk - call the Highways England Information Line on 0300 123 5000
- it's on a private road
You can report a range of problems including:
- Condition or roads or pavements (including potholes, road gulleys)
- Drainage and flooding
- Rights of way (footpaths and bridleways)
- Highways records
- Snow, ice and gritting
- Grass, hedges, trees and weeds
- Signs, barriers and bollards